Portable restrooms are located throughout the festival.
- 4th Street-near Stage 3 near Sam's Car Wash
- 3rd Street-at the Police Dept.
- 2nd Street-behind the Historic Courthouse at the Square
- 3rd Avenue-in the Barbecue Carnival/Family Area
- 3rd Avenue-near Stage 4 and Hospitality Garden
- Lost & Found will be located inside the Lexington Police Department.
- Please notify a police officer immediately if a child is lost so that we can make announcements from stages ASAP. Any child that is located will be safely taken to the Lexington Police Department and will wait there to be reunited with their family/friends.
We've Gone Green!
- Barbecue Festival to Increase its "Green" Efforts. For several years, the Barbecue Festival has promoted and supported environmental awareness.
- Recycling stations will be located throughout the festival route. Pepsi products will be sold in 20 oz. plastic bottles...please plan to drop off your empty 20 oz. Pepsi bottles and any other recyclable materials at these locations.
- Let's make this award-winning festival a clean and green experience!
NC By Train - Special Barbecue Festival Stop
- The Piedmont, originating from Raleigh, and the Carolinian, originating from Charlotte, will be making their once-a-year stops in Lexington for the Barbecue Festival. Plan to spend the day in Lexington!
- Because this is a temporary/one-day stop, ADA accessibility is not available.
Don't miss your chance to ride the train to the Barbecue Festival on October 28 from Charlotte, Raleigh & points in between. We'll be rolling out the red carpet when you arrive!