- Handicapped accessible transportation is available at the shuttle location.
- Trolleys will operate from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Childress Vineyards at 1000 Childress Vineyards Road, Lexington, NC
- 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m - FREE Parking & Trolley Ride to the Festival
- Important note: there will not be a shuttle from the Davidson County Governmental Center or Walmart this year.
SPECIAL THANKS TO THE MASTER GARDENER VOLUNTEERS FOR CREATING A SPECIAL ENTRYWAY AT THE SHUTTLE DROP-OFF/PICK-UP POINT AT THE FESTIVAL!
About the Master Gardeners:
- Master Gardeners have provided 25,925 hours of service in Davidson County since 2004 for a value of $426,651. They have completed beautification projects, community education of adults and youth, and public service projects as well as maintained demonstration gardens at the County Extension building. They continue to carry out annual projects such as an educational booth at the county fair, a fall plant sale at the Lexington Farmers' Market, and a two-day spring garden tour showcasing local gardens.
PARKING FOR VISITORS WITH DISABILITIES
- A parking lot reserved for vehicles with handicapped permits is located off State Street between 2nd & 3rd Street.
- Special Note: Restrooms for visitors with disabilities will be located in the parking lot and other designated restroom areas throughout the festival.